D’Allessandro Corp. has provided high level infrastructure development and utility services to clients throughout the greater Boston area and across Eastern Massachusetts for over 30 years, contributing to improved public health and the commercial vitality of the community.
History of D’Allessandro Corp.
It all began at an old wooden desk in a small two-room apartment when Jon D’Allessandro developed the idea for the company with just one employee and a Case loader backhoe. Founded in 1987, the company quickly began to grow with Jon’s vision of a group of highly skilled and experienced team members capable and dedicated to getting the job done right.
Thirty years later, D’Allessandro Corp. is recognized as a leader in underground utility work and sustainable infrastructure development, providing exceptional attention to detail and high rates of customer satisfaction.
D’Allessandro Corp strives to exceed expectations for clients by providing a wide range of specialized services for building, repairing, or installing reliable and sustainable infrastructure and beyond. These services include:
- Utility Work – Replacement, installation, and repairs of water main, sewer, and drainage systems
- Landscape & Site Prep – Excavation, stone work, paving, road development, slope protection, etc.
- Special Pipe Services – bypass pumping, pipe-bursting and other services with the use of trenchless technology
- Marine Work & Bridges – docks, tunnels, bridges, piers, etc.
- Snow Removal – 24 hour on call snow removal services
- Additional Services – event security, maintenance, etc.
Some recently completed projects around the greater Boston area and Eastern Massachusetts include:
- Brockton City Hall Renovations
- Assabet River Trail Development
- BWSC Renovation
- Security Measures at MIT Graduation Ceremonies
- Morrissey Blvd Reconstruction
- Water Main Repair on Beacon Street
Interested in a rewarding career in an ever-evolving and thriving industry? D’Allessandro Corp. is always looking for new members to join its team of welcoming, experienced, and dedicated experts out in the field.
D’Allessandro Corp. provides essential training programs carried out in accordance with the latest OSHA health and safety regulations. The company’s core values include providing a safe and healthy work environment for employees maintaining the highest safety standards as well as high levels of professionalism, integrity, competence, and accountability that lead to complete customer satisfaction.